How to add a condition to an existing bank rule
April 9, 2013
Once the Bank Rule is set up, you still need to add new places you visit as a ‘condition’ to the existing bank rule you have already set up.
- Go to Manage Account on your dashboard and click Bank Rules
- Go into existing bank rule that you want to add a condition to e.g Entertainment Rules
- Enter in any new places you want to add under the Spend Money rule
- In the 1st column you will select ‘payee’ and in the 2nd column select ‘contains’ and then in the 3rd column type in the name of the place you want to add as a condition to this rule
- Save this by clicking the save button at the bottom of the screen