What we do
At Cloud Accountants we use technology to provide a better service to our clients. We work efficiently to prepare year end compliance work in a timely manner, and we (and our clients) prefer to ‘catch up’ on a regular basis throughout the year
We are 100% Xero accountants, that means we work with Xero all day, every day. We understand the Xero software inside and out and can can assist with your questions, and offer guidance on how to use Xero more efficiently and smarter.
All of your compliance and regular reporting requirements are taken care of with Cloud Accountants. This includes:
- Preparing your annual financial statements and tax returns
- Taking care of all dealings with the IRD
- All tax payment reminders
- Monitoring current trading using real time info, to determine likely tax liabilities – no surprises!
- Efficiently complete so we can focus more on the Now and Future!
The Cloud Accountants team can assist you with setting up your Payroll with systems that integrate straight into the Xero accounting engine. We are familiar with the online payroll systems and can advise on a system to fit with your business.
At Cloud Accountants we monitor your tax position on a regular basis, and provide timely reminders of when tax is due for payment. We can also provide specific tax advice when the need arises. If the question or issue is of a highly technical nature, we have expertise that we can call upon to assist at any time.
The VFO service helps to assist our clients in taking their businesses to the next level, providing quality advice on a regular basis, including:
- Assisting with preparing budgets and forecasts for a ‘line in the sand’. We all need something to aim for!
- Preparing management statements vs budgets
- Regular meetings (including Virtual) for analysis
- Preparing tax projections
- Strategic planning
- Internal systems analysis, advice and monitoring
We can provide many other services depending on your specific requirements. These can include:
- Cashflow, forecasting & budgeting
- Business Structuring
- Trusts advice
- ACC & Kiwisaver assistance
- Attending to Companies Office administration
- Xero consulting and bookeeping including:
- Conversions from other systems
- Processing and GST return assistance
- Other cloud based systems